Divinity-X RP Guild
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share
 

 You awaken in Brill

Go down 

Am I stupid for making this?
Yes
You awaken in Brill I_vote_lcap0%You awaken in Brill I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
You awaken in Brill I_vote_lcap14%You awaken in Brill I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Hell Yes
You awaken in Brill I_vote_lcap14%You awaken in Brill I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Hell No
You awaken in Brill I_vote_lcap0%You awaken in Brill I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Erebos just stop...Please.
You awaken in Brill I_vote_lcap0%You awaken in Brill I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Erebos GTFO.
You awaken in Brill I_vote_lcap0%You awaken in Brill I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What the fuck is this?
You awaken in Brill I_vote_lcap43%You awaken in Brill I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Erebos is a Noob.
You awaken in Brill I_vote_lcap14%You awaken in Brill I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Epic WIN!
You awaken in Brill I_vote_lcap14%You awaken in Brill I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Epic FAIL!
You awaken in Brill I_vote_lcap0%You awaken in Brill I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
Erebos Soulbane
The Damned
Erebos Soulbane

Posts : 47
Points : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 24
Location : The Dark Below

Roleplaying Sheet
Roleplay Progressive Bar:
You awaken in Brill Left_bar_bleue100/100You awaken in Brill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:19 am

This story is inspired and dedicated by a "famous" thread located on the World of Warcraft forums located on the Uldum realm also known as the story:You awaken in Razor Hill.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=20677329926&sid=1
This story is in NO way related to The Forbidden but for the mere entertainment of roleplay.
The object of this story roleplay is that you are able to tell the character of what commands to do to continue on the plotline as
they can be silly or even serious when it comes down to it it us up to you the readers to decide. Lets see if we can get a story started on here. x3
So here it goes:
You are an Undead Hunter and your name is Lenzaro Kreynaz. You believe this is a well thought out and clever name for yourself but no one ever seems to understand the joke. You have a Spider for your own pet, his name is Keith. You also believe this is a intelligent and clever name but your friends say other and think it is the worst name ever. You ignore them.
NOTE:YOU ARE ALLOWED MORE THAN ONE COMMAND AT A TIME
EXAMPLE:
>Inform the Warchief of this at once!

You are rank level 85. Keith your pet spider is also rank 85.

You do not remember how you came to wake up in the forsaken town of Brill. As you look around it appears no one is in sight as if the place is abandoned. Your track humanoids, which is currently active as of the moment is showing up completely blank.
You rise up from the ground as you look around anxiously. Seeing your spider friend Keith laying next to you as if he was trying to get your attention. His happiness is getting low and you don't have any critters or food to feed him.
You only have have 100 arrows left in your quiver.

To the north is the dreaded cathedral of those 'Scarlet Crusaders' that you heard so much about.
To the west is a large farm that you once knew a man of the name Garren there.
To the south is a little pond that was said to inhabit plenty of sea-life.
To the east is the road to Undercity which follows the dark brick tile path.

((Okay as before this has nothing to do with lore or The Forbidden in general even though this takes place in the World of Warcraft dimension anything reflected here will not break the fabric of time and space causing a great paradox to create a rift of absolute randomness to where the point of no return immediately awaits us all....Okay maybe a bit...Have fun! :@ ))
Back to top Go down
http://theforbidden.darkbb.com
Cleavus

Cleavus

Posts : 79
Points : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Location : Earth

Roleplaying Sheet
Roleplay Progressive Bar:
You awaken in Brill Left_bar_bleue100/100You awaken in Brill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Here goes nothing..?




>You travel north to the dreaded cathedral of those 'Scarlet Crusaders' that you heard so much about.
Back to top Go down
Erebos Soulbane
The Damned
Erebos Soulbane

Posts : 47
Points : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 24
Location : The Dark Below

Roleplaying Sheet
Roleplay Progressive Bar:
You awaken in Brill Left_bar_bleue100/100You awaken in Brill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Cleavus wrote:

>You travel north to the dreaded cathedral of those 'Scarlet Crusaders' that you heard so much about.

You decide that it would be best to see if those blasted Scarlet dogs were behind the disappearance of the populace in Brill, so you decide to travel north in search of those maggots!
Soon enough you reach a blockade down the path gleaming with the flags of the Scarlet Crusade. Your track humanoids is coming up blank as you cannot see a Scarlet Crusader in a mile distance you cautiously move on your way to the Monastery.

It will be dark soon.
Back to top Go down
http://theforbidden.darkbb.com
Vathirumus
The Damned


Posts : 58
Points : 87
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-19

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:01 pm

> Log out and log back in, hoping that it's a bug and that simply re-logging will fix this problem.
Back to top Go down
Cleavus

Cleavus

Posts : 79
Points : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Location : Earth

Roleplaying Sheet
Roleplay Progressive Bar:
You awaken in Brill Left_bar_bleue100/100You awaken in Brill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:48 pm

> Spam general chat for an answer until someone tells you to STFU.
Back to top Go down
Erebos Soulbane
The Damned
Erebos Soulbane

Posts : 47
Points : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 24
Location : The Dark Below

Roleplaying Sheet
Roleplay Progressive Bar:
You awaken in Brill Left_bar_bleue100/100You awaken in Brill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 am

Quote :
> Log out and log back in, hoping that it's a bug and that simply re-logging will fix this problem.
You decide that this had to be some absolutely some glitch in comparison to that one glitch you once had during your stay in the pub where someone did a magic trick and made everyone vanish with the teleporter act. So then you decide you would try reloging. Drawing the cursor up after pressing the escape button to relog you find that the 'Logout' button is colored a shade of grey as you repeatively click it. You have no idea why this is happening and shrug it off as you continue to walk down the path.
Quote :
> Spam general chat for an answer until someone tells you to STFU.
After traveling around for quite some time an idea strikes you where you decide to turn on the global chat to see if anyone know what the hell is going on around here. After turning on General Chat it remains silenced then you decide to yell. "DOES ANY 1 KNOW WUT IS GOING ON WITH BRILL? ANYONE? ANYONE?" repetitively expecting an answer to arise. Then in a split second there is thousands of answers going on so quick that not even the human eye can handle. Answers such as "Mankrik's wife did it." or "What the hell is your problem, noob?" spread throughout your screen hurting your brain as this reminds you the horrible horrible times when you decided to enter Barrens Chat. Quickly you turn off General Chat with a headach. You don't plan on trying that anytime soon.

You are almost at the Cathedral of light when a moving figure catches your eye as it moves quickly off the path.
The sun is going down.

((God this is very inactive..Eh..I don't know.))
Quote :
Quote :
Back to top Go down
http://theforbidden.darkbb.com
Cleavus

Cleavus

Posts : 79
Points : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Location : Earth

Roleplaying Sheet
Roleplay Progressive Bar:
You awaken in Brill Left_bar_bleue100/100You awaken in Brill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Putting this up on the defiance forums would probably get more replies...
Back to top Go down
Nimorrax
The Joker
Nimorrax

Posts : 78
Points : 208
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 32
Location : The Land of Sand

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 am

>Chase the motherfucker down!

_________________
You awaken in Brill Adnimi10
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Nimorrax
Erebos Soulbane
The Damned
Erebos Soulbane

Posts : 47
Points : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 24
Location : The Dark Below

Roleplaying Sheet
Roleplay Progressive Bar:
You awaken in Brill Left_bar_bleue100/100You awaken in Brill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:06 am

Quote :
>Chase the motherfucker down!
As you catch sight of the moving figure you get an idea that perhaps whoever that was could know entirely what is going on in Tirisfal Glades, so you decide to change your route alerting Keith to chase the moving target roaring "Keith charge forth and capture the target in your grasp!". Keith looks at you confusing but then decides to go. Beating your chest you charge at its direction following it through the seemingly endless amount of trees and bushes. Your full of energy and spirits as you break through the branches completely off-path of your direction of the Scarlet Monastery. Soon you come to a stop as your target soon disappears completely from you and Keith's sight. Immediately you continue to rush but your spider stops instantly. Nearly ignoring what had happened you continue until you stop at a giant pit in the middle of nowhere. You swore there was a city named Undercity before..And where had that figure gone to..?
Back to top Go down
http://theforbidden.darkbb.com
Nimorrax
The Joker
Nimorrax

Posts : 78
Points : 208
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 32
Location : The Land of Sand

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:09 am

> Check the map for directions
> Inspect the big ass hole in the ground

_________________
You awaken in Brill Adnimi10
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Nimorrax
Erebos Soulbane
The Damned
Erebos Soulbane

Posts : 47
Points : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 24
Location : The Dark Below

Roleplaying Sheet
Roleplay Progressive Bar:
You awaken in Brill Left_bar_bleue100/100You awaken in Brill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:20 am

Nimorrax wrote:
> Check the map for directions

You then pull off your backpack as you place it down looking through your possessions throwing trash out like heads, guts, low level armor, food for Keith causing the spider to lunge at it, even some magical wands. Eventually after throwing out nearly all your loot you find two maps picking it up you read the contents. Netherstorm, Blades Edge, Shadowmoon-. You throw the map behind you into the pit clearly its meant for a different planet. Finally, you pick up Azeroth's map and look for 'Tirisfal Glades'. The map tells of the Scarlet Monastery, Deathknell, Agamand Mill, Brill, and Undercity exactly where you are standing, or what you think is where you are standing anyway. So where is Undercity? You decide to scroll your map back up and place it into your backpack.
Quote :
> Inspect the big ass hole in the ground
Placing your backpack back over your shoulders you kneel down looking deep into the pit. Nothing but darkness and more darkness lied inside. Trying to peek closer nothing appears perhaps you woulden't want to know what lies beneath anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://theforbidden.darkbb.com
Cleavus

Cleavus

Posts : 79
Points : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-25
Location : Earth

Roleplaying Sheet
Roleplay Progressive Bar:
You awaken in Brill Left_bar_bleue100/100You awaken in Brill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 am

> Tune back in to general chat and say "WTB Port to dalaran!"
Back to top Go down
Acerah



Posts : 30
Points : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 23
Location : Hill billy hell hole

You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:41 pm

> Run around in a circle while spamming WTS True gold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




You awaken in Brill Empty
PostSubject: Re: You awaken in Brill   You awaken in Brill Empty

Back to top Go down
 
You awaken in Brill
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Debate: The Awakening of Neptune

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden :: ROLEPLAY :: Mini RP-
Jump to: